Real Joy
When you have a mental illness sometimes you can't tell if you're experiencing really joy/happiness or simulated through through the medications.
I think I had two bonafide real happy moments today.
a) A coworker came out to me as Trans and
b) I bought two lovely men a special gift for their Wedding
It all felt different somehow. Not like being in a good mood which the fist full of drugs I take can give you but really joy.
I think it is going to be really important to mark those moments so I can catalog the differences and preserving the good memories I make all on my own.
When you have a mental illness sometimes you can't tell if you're experiencing really joy/happiness or simulated through through the medications.
I think I had two bonafide real happy moments today.
a) A coworker came out to me as Trans and
b) I bought two lovely men a special gift for their Wedding
It all felt different somehow. Not like being in a good mood which the fist full of drugs I take can give you but really joy.
I think it is going to be really important to mark those moments so I can catalog the differences and preserving the good memories I make all on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment